Tuesday 14 June 2016

Deadshot (comic book version)

Before I start I would just like to say that I had to use my Kings of War rulebook as a backdrop.  Deadshot's head was camouflaged against my usual white one. 

This version of Deadshot is armed with a sniper rifle, which gives him a different role to the Arkham Origins version, who is a mid ranged support character.  This version of Deadshot excels in killing people from very far away.  He gets bonuses to hit, has night vision through his scope, which allows him to ignore ping rolls.  Should the target survive (which if he gets a critical hit is unlikely) his obsessive rule means he can't attack anyone else until the target is dead or K.O. So you could say the statement "trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again" is very fitting for him. 

I intend to use him in my Scarecrow gang and Suicide Squad as an area denial piece.  I unfortunately can't use him with my Joker gang because of his hates; Joker rule.






No comments:

Post a Comment