Sunday 20 May 2018

Kings of War - Dwarfs

I'm going to say it now I don't like the Mantic Dwarfs.  So I'm doing a GW army.  I acquired a bunch of dwarfs from my brother, so I'm painting them up and turning them into a fighting force.  I'm doing them as an alliance of dwarf clans from the one mountain, hence the different colours.





Ironwatch Rifles

These are from the Ironbeard clan.  They've got the technology.  They're color is blue.  I went quick and dirty with them, they're only line troopers after all.

King on Large Beast

This isn't a GW model, it's from Atlantis Miniatures.  I love that bear so much.  He's from the Oakenhearth Clan.  They are rangers and woodsmen.


So that's how I spent my Saturday to avoid the royal wedding.  How did you spend yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment