Sunday 24 June 2018

The A-Team

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.  These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.  If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... Barca and the Boys... 

I've just finished Barca and the Boys by Studio Miniatures.  I picked them up from them at the Albanich Wargames show back in March.  This is their take on The A-Team.

John "Hannibal" Smith





Templeton Peck
B.A Baracus
H.M Murdock





Much like my Scooby gang I plan on using these with the Walking Dead.  I've made there rules up already using the survivor builder rules in the Days gone Bye expansion.  I might even pit both against each other.






No comments:

Post a Comment