Sunday 12 August 2018

Painting Mythic Battles Pantheon part 8

Next Batch Done
Toxotoi.  As per my cloak rule, they had to be a different colour from every other unit.  So they got the dirty white ones. These guys were a real chore to paint.  The had really hard to remove mould lines, and on top of that they were just really boring.
Arachnae.  She was quite intimidating at first, mainly because her dress is made from web.  But once I started, she wasn't that bad.
Aphrodite.  She was actually quite difficult.  Trying to get at her dress on her back was quite hard.  As was painting the swords and hair without making an arse of the bits I'd already done.
A little experiment today of trying to share photos from my phone straight into blogger.  I'm sick of using image sharing sites.


So whats next for MBP?  Well I've already painted a few characters that bring unique units to battle.  So I'm going to paint those units.  Also I'm also going to do the dragon of Thebes, since I've already painted the Spartoi.  And Hermes... because why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment