Sunday 9 September 2018

Unboxing Judges of the Underworld

I've not done an unboxing for a while.  This time it will be the Judges of the Underworld for  Mythic Battles Pantheon.  I've even gone for a fuzzy blanket as a backdrop, because why not?






The guts of the box.

The activation cards.
There's 3 dudes in the box each with their own cards.  There's 4 of each.  And as usual there's the French versions in there too.



Eeacus




Rhadamanthus




Minos




Stat cards
Interestingly Minos is a monster, whereas the other two are heroes.

All in all a nice wee expansion.  The all have very similar stats and rules, although it's their unique abilities that make them shine.  I'm looking forward to painting them.  I might do them next after I finish the Pandora's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment