Monday 24 February 2020

The Walking Dead Prison Boosters

I've finished more of my Walking Dead minis, I've actually only got four left in my collection to do.  These are from some of the boosters that go along with the prison range.

Oddly they've all come out a bit shiny.  I'll go back and hit them with some mat varnish later.

Susie and Rachel Greene
Another dual model.  In game these are considered to be one miniature.  They're basically fodder because they really aren't that good, but nice and cheap.

Glenn Prison Guard
A more fighty version of Glenn.

Dale Prison Advisor

Angry one legged Dale.  He's bulked up compaired to his original miniature.  This is a show exclusive miniature, he's only available at shows or online in the Mantic store on their open days.

Maggie Prison Defender
She's cut her hair and is armed with a rifle.  I quite like this miniature.





No comments:

Post a Comment