Thursday 4 July 2013

Quick Project Update

Hi guys I thought I'd share some of my upcoming projects with you.  Unfortunately its going to a picture-less blog again.

Firstly I'm working on a semi-modular board for infinity.  I'm going to create a bunch of city tiles from cork floor tiles with a bunch of mdf sci-fi building glued to them.  I'm tending on making a very claustrophobic city that can be interchanged.  I've kinda got a deus ex theme in mind.  Really dark and gritty with lots of neon signs and bill boards, and most importantly skull free.  I'm hoping that the board will work for other sci-fi games to, like the forthcoming warzone.  I'm really excited about this project, and can't wait to start.

I'm working on a food booth from Warmill.  I'll be doing a review on this once its built and painted.  And it will be added to one of my city tiles.

Back on the Warhammer Quest front I'm painting up a female imperial noble and a bunch of skeleton archers.  The next dungeon is going to be undead themed.  Most of the stuff I'm using is annexed from my vampire counts army.

And finally I'm painting up 1200 points of dark eldar for a tournament at my gaming club in august.  Most of my opponents have never faced dark eldar in battle so I'm hoping that gives me a slight edge.

Well that's it for now.  Until next time, happy wargaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment