Thursday 22 May 2014

Zulu Update

I've finished a war band of married Zulus.  I'm putting them in groups of 24 for easiness sake.  I've also decided that each war band will have different shields to help differentiate between them.  I'm not too happy with the paint job on them, I could have spent a bit more time on them, but I think they're passable, and I do have nearly 300 of them to paint.  They still need based, I'm thinking about doing the whole lot in one go.

I've also done a base of unmarried Zulus.  Not the different shield colours and more flamboyant headgear.

I've also finished Archdomina Makeda for my friends Skorne. I have to say I'm enjoying painting these Skorne fellows. Just got to do his bloodbowl minotaur to go and then that's that commission complete.

 
I'm having to take a break from operation Zulu for a couple of weeks.  My gaming group are running a recreation of the D Day landings in a couple of weeks, so I need to get my Germans painted for that.  I'm also trying to get a few of my Batman buildings painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment