Friday 26 September 2014

Mars Attacks Unboxing

My copy of Mars Attacks came this morning.  I'm still waiting on the rest of the kickstarter arriving but I got the main game and that's what counts.

 The Box
 Rulebook, paper gamemat, tokens and wounds chart.
 Terrain (separate blog for that), martians (turquoise) U.S marines (tan), heroes (red), bag of d8's and game cards
 The paper mat unfolded.
 The human heroes.
 One pack of martians, you get two sets in the box (so 20 in all), and the come with clear helmets.
 U.S marines (10 of these guys).
General Tor the only martian hero in the box.
I'm impressed with the quality of the figures.  There's only a little flashing and some slightly bent bits, both of which are easily fixed.

I also got some of my extras.
 Both expansion books, Humanity Resists and Extermination.  Now if they'd hurry up and send my extra minis so I can use these books I'd be most appreciated. 
And another 3 game mats whych I might borrow for batman.

I can't wait to get a few games of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment