Monday 8 September 2014

The Great Summoning Ritual Begins

I recently purchased the new Nagash model and now I've got the undead bug again.  I get the undead bug every few years where I add things to my Vampire Counts army.  But now I have the the opportunity to build an undead army like they were back in fourth edition when I started playing.

Nagash was one of my favorite characters back in the day.  My ten year old brain thought the mini looked awesome and I loved his background.  Too long has he been missing from the game but now he can finally take to the field with a stunning new model. 

I've added a dark eldar warrior for scale here.  Look at the size of him.  I'm not going to lie he was a bit tedious to assemble, but not the worse thing I've had to build.  He's going to need a little green stuff to smooth the joins in his ghosts and cloak.  I'm also thinking about adding some skeletons rising from the grave on the more empty areas of his base.

No comments:

Post a Comment