Monday 29 June 2015

A bit more greenery

I've been making more terrain for the club.  This time in the form of trees, actually I shrunk a few down, so technically some are bushes.  I'm going to need scale dark eldar's help for this.


These two trees are from the Model Tree Shop.  They're at the pricier end of the tree spectrum, but i thing the look damn good.  Obviously one is much larger than the other.








The rest of these came from ebay... or amazon... or both, I forget which.  These are just cheap model railway trees repurposed for wargaming.

The bases are spare bits from a mdf chemical tank kit.  I've no idea why the decided to design it so it was actually hollow, but hey, free bases.

This little lot are ready to go to their new home at the Five Arches Wargames Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment