Friday 10 July 2015

Drunken Bayou Dojo no 2

I got me the Brewmaster.  For Malifaux plastics they weren't that hard to put together, or maybe I'm just getting used to them.  The bases are the swamp bases from Fenris Games, and all have a bit of water effects resin in them.

I did them in dark colours, they are mysterious ninjas after all.

The Brewmaster



Apprentice Wesley


I did his clothes in greys and browns.  This was to make him blend in with the others while making him stand out more as a civilian.

Fingers


I thought his trousers looked a bit like long johns, so I  painted them to look like them.

The three moon shinobi


I call this one beer hat for obvious reasons.



This one is called stagger



And this is splat.

The whole gang is together now.  I just need to figure out how to use them.






No comments:

Post a Comment