Thursday 19 May 2016

Rogues and Rangers

A painted a few RPG minis today while I was waiting for the bases on my praetorians to dry.  This time I did a pair of rangers and a pair of rogues.



The male elf ranger






This guy is from Reaper's Bones range.  I've painted him up as an urban ranger.  There's a guy playing a ranger in my D&D campaign who grew up in a city, hence the urban scheme.

The female elf ranger


This one is from Reaper's Dark Haven Legends range.  I pretty sure she came with a panther, she's been in my collection for a while so I can't quite remember.  I've done her in more traditional ranger colours.  One question about her though.  She has a bow, why doesn't she have any arrows?



The human rogue


This one is from Dark Sword Miniatures.  I quite like the fact that she's trying to hide a grappling hook behind her back.  I've done her in neutral colours so that she blends in with a crowd.

The dwarf rogue.







Or should I say assassin.  He's from Reaper's Warlord range.  I've gave him a stereotypical assassin's black cloak.  I like the dynamic pose on this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment