Monday 12 September 2016

Kharn the Betrayer Unboxing

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

I've been getting the 40K bug again, and this fellow has just been released with a spiffing new plastic kit, so it stands to reason that I would pick one up.






Let's look in the box.

The instruction sheet, which also has his rules on it.


You get a nice tray to hold the sprue steady in the box.  Well played GW.


The sprue front and back.  You also get a 40mm base.  I'm not taking a picture of the base because they're boring.









Well the new Kharn is a lot bigger than the old one. I'd show you but I don't have my old metal one to hand. He's huge.  Look.

There he is next to a terminator.  If he was standing up straight he'd tower over the terminator.




Kharn is a really nice kit to put together.  He took me about 10 minutes from start to finish, with no problems what so ever. 

I think he'll be jumping to the front of the painting queue.







No comments:

Post a Comment