Tuesday 6 December 2016

Some RPG Villains

I've done some more RPG villains. This time in the form of a drow mage and a mindflayer.  Both are from Reaper Miniatures






Drow Sorcerer


I've gone for a purple skin tone, jet black is really hard to paint.  And besides dark elves have to have some sort of variation in their skin.  I plan to use him as a spell caster with a flair for the dramatic.  That fireball he's conjured looks like a bat.  Like most of my RPG miniatures he could be used in Dungeon Saga.

Mindflayer


Mindflayers one of the most terrifying D&D monsters.  I think he's quite cool.  He's a metal miniature, and I had to put a bse on him because he kept face planting the desk.  I went for some brighter colours rather than the usual blacks you usually see them in, he's got a sense of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment