Thursday 29 June 2017

Heresy Miniatures - The Netherlord

I've been a long time buyer of Heresy miniatures, and this beastie is one of their oldest.  Heresy is a great wee company that makes a whole host of fantasy heroes and villains, which is great for populating dungeon.  When I discovered Heresy I was too late to get one of these, he was out of production.  However with a recent kickstarter they brought him back, this time in resin ( the original was all metal).

Do you want to see him?

He's pretty damn big.  Normal sized space marines look him in his knee caps.






Time for some close ups





The Netherlord's nether regions.


I think he's awesome.  I'm probably going to use him as a bloodthirster, so I've painted him up in the colours of my Harvest army.  I've decided that his loincloth is the hide from a Keeper of Secrets, hence the purple colour.  I've based him in the same way as my other daemons just so he fits in.


No comments:

Post a Comment