Thursday 15 June 2017

The Walking Dead - Lee and Clementine booster

I managed to get on of these event only sets during Mantic's last open day.  I totally wasn't sitting at my computer hammering refresh.  It payed of and I was one of the lucky few who got one on the first day.

Lee and Clementine are characters from  the Telltale game series, which I've never played, but I hear it's good.  I might have to rectify that.

Let's look at Lee first


He's one of my favorite posed characters in the game thus far.  He just looks like a boss.  He's actually pretty rock hard, not quite Negan level, but pretty bad ass regardless. 

Now Clementine


Clementine is unique in the game, she doesn't have a defined class.  You get to choose at the start of each game.

And finally the walker


You get a walker with every booster.  This one is a scout feeding on a deer.  I think it's cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment