Friday 1 September 2017

My Lian Yu Jungle Terrain Thus Far

Apologies for the lack of updates recently, I've been in a bit of a painting slump, although that appears to have shifted and I'm back in full paint mode.  If cranked out most of my Trident realm army for Kings of War this week, but you can't see that just yet, only when it's done.

In the mean time here's a showcase of my jungle terrain thus far.  Calenderman added for scale.  The mat is from DeepCut Studio.  The foliage is plastic aquarium plants, mostly the really cheap ones.  The trees are from 4Ground.  The buildings (you've seen those before) are from Sarissa Precision.  The ponds I made myself, they're not amazing but I think their a good first attempt.














I plan to use this lot primarily for the Batman Miniatures Game as the island of Lian Yu.  But it could be used for other games like Malifaux and Warmahordes or even small games of Bolt Action or 40K.  Hell I could even use it for the Walking Dead (jungle edition of course).

So what would I add to this?  Definitely more trees.  Maybe another of those big leafy buggers too.  I think I could do with a couple more buildings, and I definitely need a few crates and barrels.  I'm toying with the idea of some cliffs and a stream too.

No comments:

Post a Comment