Saturday 9 September 2017

Death Guard - Poxwalkers

I'm back on the Nurgle Wagon.  This time with the Poxwalkers from the Dark Imperium box.  I might do a painting guide on them if I get a hold of an add on box.




I really like the Poxwalkers.  At first glance they're just disease zombies, but look at them closely and they're all really characterful.  You get two of each sculpt in Dark Imperium.

These guys have a bionic arm.  So they must have been someone with a bit of cash before they got all fugly.

The sledgehammer dudes may have been hive workers.  The gas mask and mallet ceertainly suggest this.

The hazmat suits couldn't keep out Nurgle's blessings.

The great coat guys.  I've done one as a commissar the other like a lab coat.

The big choppy knife may indicate that he was a hive ganger.

This dude may have been a hive worker.

Hive ganger? Or or the poor sod that has to burn out the millisaur nests?

Obviously a former ganger.  His gun is now a crude glaive.

This guy is a bit cheeky looking.  He's also preserving his modesty with the remnants of a coat.

And finally another former ganger.  He's still holding his gun, although I don't know if it still works.

I'm working on the plague marines next.  Until next time happy wargaming.







No comments:

Post a Comment