Monday 30 October 2017

Death Guard - More characters and the army so far

I've now finished all my Death Guard plastics.





I've no idea how effective that lot will be.  I would like to add a few plagueburst crawlers and some blightlord terminators, but they will have to wait until after Christmas.  Speaking of Christmas I'll be getting Mortarion from my parents, so there's that.  I'm also keeping an eye out on Wargames Exclusive for their version of typhus to drop.  That miniature is gorgeous, and I've wanted it ever since they teased it a few moths ago.

Lets have a look at my last two characters starting with a malignant plaguecaster




now the noxious blightbringer





I still have a second lord of contagion to glue up, but I'm waiting until I get a unit of deathshroud.  I want the spare scythe blade from that kit so I can convert him to have a man reaper.

So what's next?  Now I'm going to tart up all my old plague marines to bring them up to the same standard.  I might paint up something else so I don't get Death Guard burnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment