Wednesday 29 November 2017

Some More RPG minis

I've been at the Reaper Bones again.






Female Anti-paladin


I usually paint armour metallic colours, however I though she looked evil enough that red would be more appropriate.  I've offset this with purple cloth and pale skin.  I'm unsure whether or not to paint the eyes and teeth on the shield.  I might go back later and paint them, but for now she's done.



Female Rogue

Reaper call this min "strumpet", which is quite amusing.  She's obviously supposed to be a prostitute, but I think I'll use her as a rogue or spy.  I've painter dress in a similar way to Neferata (see here Neferata) but maybe not as nice, the strumpet has less detail.

Female Gnome Druid
I decided to give her pink hair, she's a gnome it might be a natural colour for them.  I've also gone with greens and yellow for the armour.

Griffin
I've had this thing for ages.  I have to admit it was really fun to paint.  It's got more detail than it looks.  I mostly drybrushed it to pick out the incredibly subtle details.





No comments:

Post a Comment