Monday 22 January 2018

Owlman

Next up in my Batman rogues gallery is Thomas Wayne Jr, aka Owlman.  That's right I've effectively got an evil Batman.

This isn't a lighting issue this time he really is that dark.  I've done his suit in a dark grey.  Everything else is black, highlighted in dark grey.  I wanted him to be dark.  He is the night... the evil night.

I've not used him yet but looking at his rules I can give you some idea of what to expect.  Statwise and ruleswise he is an evil Batman.  He hits hard, has sneak attack and all the mobility options of your better batmen.  He does have a few tweeks however.  He pisses out blood damage instead of stun, with his claws and razorlings, not to mention his gun.  He isn't Batman, he kills people.  He also has a nasty trick up his sleeve.  He isn't deployed at the start of the game.  He teleports onto the field at the start of the raise a plan phase of the second turn.  By on the field, I mean anywhere on the table.  This makes him a great character assassin.  Although if I decided to deploy him in melee with someone I'd feel obliged to shout "surprise cock face!" in full Team America fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment