Saturday 21 April 2018

Painting my Mythic Battles Pantheon part 4

I've finished the core box... except for the bases, I'll get to them at some point.  Irritatingly, these were all the miniatures in the box that had the hardest to remove mould lines.






Let's start with the amazon




Centaur





Atalanta




Odysseus




Athena





So how do I feel now I've painted the core box? Honestly it feels good.  It was a challenge, it was something different, and I actually want to paint more of my Mythic Battles stuff.  I might pick at bits from the Pandora's box while I work on other projects.  Right now I've got four half painted Batman miniatures on my desk that need finished.  After that I'm thinking about trying to finish the farm expansion for the Walking Dead.

If you want to get into Mythic Battles Pantheon and missed the kickstarter, I believe Monolith Edition are doing a rerun of the game in June.  So keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment