Tuesday 3 September 2019

Cavendish Cottage

I've finished another building from the Tudor/Fantasy range by Warbases. I love these buildings they go together easily, have loads of character and are really cheap.  Not only that the Tudor/Fantasy  range can be used for loads of different systems, pretty much any fantasy game or historical game from  the Tudor period to the present day.

Let's have a look at Cavendish Cottage

Cavendish Cottage is very similar to Geare Cottage which I showed off a few months ago.  They're both a similar size, and shape, only Cavendish is a bit more basic.  It lacks the chimney and attic window that Geare has.  I don't mind the difference, back when these house would have been built they'd all be different.  One modification I made to both buildings was making roof tiles for them.  I think it just makes them look a bit better.

Honestly I love this range and will be getting more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment