Wednesday 28 August 2019

Some Badies for Dungeons and Dragons

I'm looking to run a D&D campaign soon with some of my friends, so I thought I'd paint up some more unusual critters for the campaign.  After all fighting goblins and skeletons all the time gets boring.

Gricks

Creepy underground tentacle worm things.  These don't look exactly like the gricks in the book but they'll do the job.  These are from Reaper's Bones range.

Hobgoblins

I like these, they have a nice Eastern look to them.  These are also Reaper Bones.

Owlbear

This is my first miniature from Wizkids unpainted range.  It came pre-primed which was nice.  I managed to crank this guy out in under 15 minutes.  It painted up really well, I'll definitely be getting more from this range.  I'll flock the base at a later date.



No comments:

Post a Comment