Saturday 12 October 2019

The Walking Dead - Assorted Walkers

Seeing as its Zomb-tober I thought I paint through a bit more of my Walking Dead stuff.  What better place to start than a bunch of walkers.  Anyone who has been following the blog for any length of time knows I love painting undead.  It's my comfort zone and I can crank them out like nobody's business.  This is the result of yesterdays work.  No contrast paints were touched in the painting of these miniatures.





A frightening herd.

Random group 1
From left to right.  Undead secretary, Don Cheadle, The Governor's daughter, undead Sophia and Zombie Nana... wait a minute, why the fuck did Mantic zombify my Nana?  Ronnie Renton we need to have words.



Random group 2 
From left to right.   Snacky McGee, trendy chick, vacation gone wrong, undead Julie and Lady where's your jaw?


 Random group 3
Form left to right.  Boiler suit, Lady muck, the help and could possibly be drunk.


Random group 4
From left to right.  Dave, Bloater and insurance salesman.


Now to tackle some survivors.

No comments:

Post a Comment