Saturday 4 April 2020

Kings of War Slow Grow 3

I hope you're all safe and well.  This is what I managed to get painted for March.

This month I managed to do a regiment of revenant caalry, a goreblight and a necromancer.

I have to say with mantic's revenant cavalry miniatures the horses are so much better than the riders.  I find this a bit odd, but hey it is what it is.

The necromancer is one of the plastic battle wizards from GW's old Empire kit.  I've tried to keep him dark without resorting to black. 
My goreblight comes from Hasslefree Miniatures (I'm not a fan of the Mantic goreblight).  Yes it is a naked chick riding an undead troll, but it looks cool, and the rule of cool wins out. 

So here's the army as a whole.  Now at a mighty 1335 points.

I'm thinking of doing more revenant cavalry for April.

And here's some wholesomeness to see you through the dark.





No comments:

Post a Comment