Thursday 23 April 2020

Middle Earth SBG - Orcs

Time to revisit the Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game.  Those of you who have followed my blog for a time might have remembered that I painted up the Batle for Pelennor Fields box last year, which can be seen here and here.  Time to expand my forces a little.  I found a box of Mordor Orcs in my parent's attic.  They've been up there for a while, the price tag was still on the box and it's been a hell of a long time since they were £15

I'm painting these up as a part of Ontabletop's spring clean chllenge.  I've started a project over there  detailing exactly what I've done, feel free to check it out and upvote me if you like.

Now on to the pictures.





The skin tones in the movies are pretty varied.  I've tried to emulate this.   I've gone for four differnt skin schemes, that should look more varied once I've mixed them all together into one big mob.  The clothing is a mix of various browns and greys.  The unifying thing about them is the green, I wanted them to be a homage to the Druj from Empire.  I still need to finish the bases, I'm running low on grass tufts and want to do them all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment