Friday 2 January 2015

Operation Endtimes no 11 Fodder... and other non warhammer related stuff

I've painted a bit more of my fodder troops.  I've got lots of them so every little helps the pile grow smaller.  First up some more ghouls.
A mix of heresy, games workshop and mantic ghouls.  There's plenty more in the pile, I've got a dozen undercoated sitting on my desk alone.

Now some zombies


These are zombies from mantic games.  Like their ghouls there's not a whole lot of variation in them.  Unlike their ghouls I like these a lot.  They look a lot better than games workshop ones, which look really dated and well a bit shit.  I have no idea what's going on with the zombie on the right.  He's a zombie that's put his back out and is going to bite you... in the nuts... yeah that's what he's doing.
More zombies, with even more exposed guts... hooray!
group shot.  They've come to eat your brains.

And onto some non-warhammer stuff.


If you go down into the woods today, you're probably gonna die!
I painted Miss Erry.  I went with a tattered sack look, with a bit of purple to show some neverborn allegiance.

Some Wayne Enterprises crates from Knight Models.







No comments:

Post a Comment