Tuesday 31 March 2015

Mannfred Von Carstein, Mortarch of Night

I recently received a third Mortarch for my birthday, and since I already had the other two this one had to be Mannfred.

 After building two other Mortarchs I managed to put Mannfred together quite quickly.  I even managed to get his dread abyssal to stand more upright.

 The ghosts are snaking their way through the tombstones.


I think Mannfred looks cool but I don't like his sword.  It just looks like a really lazy sculpt.  I think the older versions of him had a better looking blade.

see
It might take me a few weeks to get this bugger painted as I've got a chaos space marine army to finish for an upcoming league at my club.  Aside from that I have more martians on my desk in the paintingg que too.

No comments:

Post a Comment