Thursday 9 April 2015

Spellcrow Plague Prince Unboxing

I recently decided that I would use a Nurgle daemon prince to lead my forces in an upcoming league at my club.  I scoured the interweb for a decent candidate that could fly. I stumbled upon this guy from Spellcrow, and the sell an upgrade that will allow him to fly.

Lets look at some stuff.

 Humongous jump pack.
They sent me this add on pack for free (its worth nearly £5).  It also saves me having to convert a black mace for him too.  Spellcrow are awesome.






He went together pretty easily, with not too many mould lines.  There were a few small vent, but they were pretty easy to remove.
Scale shot.  He's big but not massive.
The left over bits.  These are actually the original head and weapon that comes with the kit.

Now to get him painted.


No comments:

Post a Comment