Tuesday 25 August 2015

Dreadball MVP's Brute Force and Brickbat Vognar

I've now got three painted teams for Dreadball, so I thought it would be a good idea to paint up a couple of MVPs.  I couldn't decide which ones to do.  However I came up with a fair impartial solution.  I grabbed my bag of MVP's, tipped them out, arranged them into a heap and grabbed the first two of the top.  I ended up with Brute Force and Brickbat Vognar.







Lets look at Brute Force first






Her exo-suit screams "power loader" to me, so I painted it like a power loader.  I feel like she has a loss of detail on her face, which is a shame as the rest of the miniature is so detailed.

Now Brickbat



He's a big pissed off convict orc.





Both of these are guards.  They'll probably see more use with my Martians or Hobgoblins, the Crystallans have enough guards as it is.  The Martians could use them more, they're a bit squishy and could do with the muscle.


No comments:

Post a Comment