Thursday 27 August 2015

A funny kind of stick up

I've been playing quite a bit of the Batman Miniatures game lately, and in my games I always use two specific clowns; Borgon and Triston.  Both of which usually do me proud, but neither of them are painted.  Time to remedy that.

Here's Triston

He oddly has quite a thin head.

Since all the rest of my Joker's goons thus far have been white I decided it was time for some ethnic diversity.  Triston is sporting some Blackgate prison issue trousers, a dirty vest, hiking boots and a clown mask.  He is also carrying his trusty shotgun.

When I use Triston I usually play him highly aggressively, yet cautiously.  He usually runs up the field behind my shield clown, for protection.  Once the enemy are in range I move him around trying to get the best line of fire.  The shotgun is pretty nasty when it hits. I'm also not opposed to getting him close to the enemy.  His dirty fighter rule allows him to shoot at point blank range.

Up next time, Borgon.

No comments:

Post a Comment