Monday 25 January 2016

Dungeon Saga: The Abyssals

Now I didn't get abyssal expansion with my Dungeon Saga Kickstarter pledge.  However I did get the heroes (see a later post) and one  set of abyssals with it.  These guys are kind of fun to paint.


Lets check out the lesser abyssals first







These dudes are the lowest order of abyssals.  As such they're carrying stone weapons and their scavenged bronze armour is covered in verdigris.  I used GW's Nihilakh Oxide technical paint to achieve this.



Now the abyssal warrior and succubus.







This pair were slightly miscast.  They detail isn't as crisp, but I've done my best to make the most of a bad situation.  Being higher ranked abyssals their bronze is clean.



Now the effrit and tortured soul.





The effrit is my favourite out of the bunch.  I guess I just like painting fire.

Now the hellhound










Last but by no means least the mighty moloch










Big, brutal and fuck ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment