Tuesday 19 January 2016

Dungeon Saga: The Tyrant of Halpi - The Heroes

Another expansion done.  Truth be told most of this expansion was the dragon, however there are a couple of new heroes.  This time in the form of Ibrahim, the human paladin, and Ally McSween, the halfling thief.



Let's look at the paladin first.








I decided to paint him in his native colours of Basiliea... actually most paladins I paint seem to be wearing blue, white and gold.  I think it gives him a very striking look.

Next the halfling








I've decided to paint her in a selection of browns.  No self respecting thief would wear black, it sticks out like a sore thumb in the shadows.



I've almost finished painting all my dungeon saga stuff.  I've just got a handful of abyssals, some heroes and a few critters to do and I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment