Monday 4 January 2016

Dungeon Saga: Orc Warriors

First of all happy new year, I hope you all had a merry festive period.  Secondly the power supply on my computer blew between Christmas and New Year, so I've had a backlog of blogs to catch up on.

Shall we get down to it?  In this installment we have orcs for dungeon saga.  Like the goblins, skeletons and zombies there are two sculpts for them.  And I think they look rather cool.





Lets look at the dual wield orcs first







As cool as it looks I don't advocate dual wielding.  It's a sure fire way to get you killed with no benefit to the user.  However in dungeon saga all orc warriors have the same stats regardless of what they're armed with so it doesn't matter.





Now those are more sensible weapons.  Slow but packs a punch.  But again has no in game benefit.

Now what to do next?  Perhaps I should make a start on my Christmas haul.





No comments:

Post a Comment