Friday 19 April 2019

Battle For Pelennor Fields Evil side

Time for the evil side.   I hope you like orcs because there's a lot of them in this box.




Let's get right into the orcs.  Prepare for a lot of images.

I've tried to give them a broken uniform look.  I picked 3 colours for the cloth and varied what items of clothing I applied them to.  I've kept the same dark grungy armour throughout.  I also varied up the skin colours.

I've gone with the same armour with all the Mordor forces, just to tie them all together.

I've kept the Witch King and his fellbeast deliberately dark, to tie them into the movies. My biggest concern with this miniature is how the hell am I going to store and transport it.

Again I would like to increase my force up to 1000 points, which would be easier if I found all my old stuff from back in the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment