Tuesday 23 April 2019

Court of Owls; Talon's Night Batbox

My brother very kindly gave me The Court of Owls Batbox for my birthday.  The box contains a full 350 rep crew, as well as objectives and upgrade cards.

Let's jump right in.

Xiao Loong





Strix




William Cobb





The Gotham Butcher





I've done all my talons in the same dark brown scheme.  I've also gone with coppery armour.  Any exposed flesh has been painted pale, they are reanimated owls after all.

Lincoln March
I've tried to copy the comics here.  I'm pretty pleased how he came out.



Owl objectives





You might have noticed the cobblestone bases.  I achieved this with greenstuff and a greenstuff roller from Greenstuff World.

I'm really looking forward to getting these down on the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment