Wednesday 10 April 2019

Pelenor Fields the Good side

This is my first blog in a month because I've been painting this bad boy, as well as planning wedding stuff... and playing Red Dead Redemption 2.  So it's safe to say I'm not dead.  I've got as far as painting the good side, I've used loads a grass tufts and I've primed the evil side... Imma have to buy more tufts.... meh.

Be warned there's a lot of images.

Riders of Rohan





Warriors of Rohan


King Theoden





Army of the Dead

The Army of Dead are really easy to paint.  First spray them with white primer.  Then hit them with a coat of two of GWs Nihlakh Oxide, the technical paint for painting verdigris.  It took me longer to base them than to paint them.

I'm going to use Rohan as my main Good side Middle Earth Strategy Game force.  I plan to eventually bring my Rohan force up to about 1000 points of pure cavalry.

Now to start painting the orcs.

No comments:

Post a Comment