Wednesday 19 June 2019

Empire LRP Spring Equinox 383YE, the loot

So let's take a look at how things are progressing with my kit and have a swatch at my loot from the event.  But first an update on the mud kit.  I'm removing the garments out of the mud stew and putting them in the washing machine a couple at a time.  It's a nice day, the sun is out... or at least it was before that big, dirty bastard cloud appeared.  Fuck off! you big, grey steamy cunt!  Erm... on with the stuff.

Well start with my new stuff I took to the event

This is my stabidy-poker.  There are many like it but this one is mine.  It's a seven foot, stab safe hewing spear from Saxon Violence.  I still need to use it, and it will be getting used at E3.

This is my new ring.  I picked it up from larp fashion.  I really like it, but due to my fidgety nature I keep fiddling with it.  I'm getting married in a few weeks, so I'll be wearing two rings to my next event.  The question is which one to play with?

Now the stuff I bought.

I picked these up from Dark Blade.  The pendant had chain, which broke.  Luckily I had loads of ribbon in my bag.

I picked up these.  I'm a hunter I need a knife, well its a dagger, so close enough.  The dagger is from Eldritch and the sheath is from Dark Blade again.  The two vendors share a tent in the field.

I picked up a notebook from Chow's.  This is my flower crown orders book.

I also got an IC time piece, again from Chow's.  Super useful thing this.  If you don't have one, get one.

I picked up some big potion bottles, also Dark Blade.  This is for GLORY! Sauce.  Which I forgot to talk about yesterday.  It's a cocktail of Raspberry Ripple, Parmaviolet and Bramble Gins with a sploosh of plum wine.  It tastes amazing.  This is for recreating it.



And my money and resources.  Got just over three thrones now, and some crafting materials.

So that's all my new shit.  A don't think I'll have any new stuff before E3.  But I'm totally buzzing for it.

Right peeps I'm off to try and chase that big, dirty cloud away from my laundry.





No comments:

Post a Comment