Saturday 29 June 2019

Hill Giant

I've had this guy for a good few years now, he's a Hill Giant from Reaper's Bones range.  I love Reaper Bones, it's so cheap and resilient, sure the detail might not be as good as their metals, but for simple gaming pieces for D&D that doesn't matter.

I've decided to make him a bit more bronzed, he's shirtless and a giant, he's going to have trouble finding shade, so living constantly exposed to elements he's going to be tanned.  I've gone for earthy colours for the rest of him, it just screams natural to me.  I broke this up by painting the shields on his belt with red and blue, just to add a splash of colour.  The steel parts have been rusted, he's a stupid giant, he probably doesn't give to shits about the quality of his stuff.

I'm tempted to put him on a base for use in Kings of War or SAGA Age of Magic.  The question is square or round?

No comments:

Post a Comment