Thursday 26 September 2013

Quick Update

This week I've been mostly painting Warhammer Quest monsters.  For this installment I've got a right mixed bag.  So without further a do, lets get on to the mini's.

First up is gw's Sartosan vampire.  I really like this one.  He might look a little bit effeminate with his long robes and ruffled collar, but I personally think he's quite intimidating.  He's covered in armour plates (all very stylized) and has a stake driven though his right shoulder.  I also like the way he's holding his swords in an underhanded grip.  I think he's going to be my new foot general for my vampire counts army.
Next up is a herd of beastmen, again from gw.  I painted these up quick and dirty.  More fodder monsters form my party to chew through.


Finally we have a gigantic spider.  This mini is from Heresy miniatures and its huge.  I have three of these bad boys.  I've included a beastman in the third picture for scale.  I've tried to make it look fleshy and gross... well grosser.  I don't know how this is going to go down at the club, we've a few arachnophobes.  I personally like spiders, their cute... ok that one isn't but real ones are.

Bonus update.
I finished my Victoria of the Ashes.  I love this mini.

Well that's it for now, until next time happy wargaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment