Tuesday 8 October 2013

My dundeon's gone a bit creepy crawly

Good evening and welcome to another Warhammer Quest update.  Since the last update I've been mostly painting gribblies (although I've started a wood elf wardancer, whom you will be seeing hopefully in the next update).  On to the stuff.

SPIDERS!!!! You'll recognize the blue veined one from last time.  These spiders  are from Heresy Miniatures.  They're a bit of a pain in the arse to assemble, but go together well if you take you're time with them.  I painted them all to look fleshy and corrupted, I use the same scheme on my Nurgle daemons and plague marines.  I've painted the veins on each one in different colours to help identify each individual at a glance.  Go my pretties feasty on those interfering adventurers.
Here we have some goblins from Reaper's bones range.  I'm using these as hobgoblins.  I'm not going to lie, I did not enjoy painting them.  I painted them quick and dirty, since they're going to die pretty quickly no-one is  really going to pay them too much attention.  But still I don't think they came out too bad.  Now whats that in the background?
The Giants of Albion.  An nice little... erm big find on ebay.  They need a bit of TLC, but some green stuff and lick of paint and they'll be right as rain... which is a strangely appropriate turn of phrase given they're from Albion.
 And finally
A Dark Emissary.  I painted him ages ago, but he's been sting on my desk for ages so I thought I'd put him to good use as a chaos sorcerer.

Well that's it for today.  In the next installment expect some more heroes.  So until next time happy wargaming.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment