Tuesday 28 October 2014

Operation End Times no3

Week 2 complete.  10 dire wolves ready for battle.  Also two days early.



I've gone for the purple rotted flesh again.  What can I say, I really like it.

Now for a bit of a tactica.  It's in my experience that dire wolves are a little bit dire.  The die easy that's why I run them in units of 10.  If they die easy then what are they good for?  I've always used them for war machine and lone wizard hunting.  Run them up the flanks and tie up some long ranged nuisance that can't fight very well and hopefully murder it.  Dire wolves are a harassment unit, plain and simple.  They wont win many fights but used correctly they will annoy your opponent.

Now next weeks challenge is a liche priest, a vampire and Krell.

No comments:

Post a Comment