Monday 13 April 2015

Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King

The first part of my Super Dungeon Explore Kickstarter arrived today.  And I have to say it's awesome.  Lets have a look.

The box.  Inside you get 3 books.

The arcade book, which is the rules.
 You get the explorer's handbook.  This is full of the background of the world of Crystallia.

 It's full of awesome artwork.
And you get the classic mode rule book so you can play it old school.
The ever handy quick start rules.
A pamphlet of other Soda Pop miniatures products.
A block of cardboard, which consists of
Two sheets of tokens
and 6 double sided board tiles.
You also get a bunch of stat cards and treasure, as well as what I'd assume was an A.I. deck.
Super dice
A box full of minis
All of which are ready built
I also got a kickstarter exclusive boo! booty box. which contains
A kickstarter exclusive colouring in book.

COLOURING IN!

Cards for using all of the original super dungeon monsters so that you can use them with the new rules.
And even more minis.

I think this has enough pictures in it. My next blog will feature close ups of all the minis.












No comments:

Post a Comment