Monday 13 April 2015

Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King Part 2

Who wants to see some minis?  Just a wee disclaimer before I get to the good stuff.  I don't know exactly what everything is at present.  I'll get to their real names once I've painted them.

The heroes.

The pets.  I like the cat and the chicken.
Treasure
Rabid Squirrels
The Forgotten King, a couple of big dudes and some boo booties.
A bunch of plant dudes.  Some are armed with carrots.
A bunch of bird dudes.  All the foot knights are ducks.
Some assorted... erm things.
Some sort of troll looking dudes.
A troll hero.
Some witches, ghosts, toads and a big chuffing spider.
Acrylic hearts and potions.
Some wee dudes armed with onions.  I've got the makings of a stew here.
Some heroes and villains.  Most of the appear to be variations on Candy and Cola, Sodapop's dynamic duo.










No comments:

Post a Comment