Tuesday 28 April 2015

Chaos Rhinos

Well I'm not dead.  I've been busy lately.  Busy painting.  Busy painting rhinos.  Oh god do I hate painting space marine tanks.  If I hadn't needed them for a league they would be still grey and would remain that way for a long time.  Anyway enough whinging here's the tanks.





All 3 have been done in my Maledict Brotherhood colour scheme.  All 3 rhinos have a dirge caster upgrade and not a lot else.  I've tried to make them all look different.


Rhino number 1



This one has a load of chains attached to skulls, a spikey coupola ring and a front mounted dirge caster.

Rhino number 2.




This one has longer chains, a spikey ram, and a couple of chaos stars on the sides.


And finally rhino number 3




This one has a different ram and big meat hooks.






Now I just need to do the obliterators and base all the infantry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment