Thursday 24 September 2015

The Harvest part 8; Lord in Terminator Armour

I know I said I might paint Harley Quinn next, but this guy has been sitting, undercoated, on my desk for weeks, staring at me... seriously it was starting to creep me out.








He's what I call my cheap lord.  Terminator armour, lightning claws and a sigil of corruption.  He doesn't need much else.  He's not a straight out of the box model.  The base of him is the standard plastic chaos space marine lord, his head on the other hand is the spare one that comes with Forge World's Lord Zhufor.  I've done him in the standard Harvest colours, with a bit more brass thrown in.  He's allowed a bit of bling, he's in charge after all.

What to paint next? I do have a half painted defiler sitting over there.  That'll do.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment