Monday 21 September 2015

The Other Two Harley Thugs

I finished the last of my Harley thugs, thus my Joker tournament list is complete... sort of.  I need to fix a few of the chips in the older clowns.  But enough about them this is about Harley's thugs.






You get these two, along with Worker (he was in the previous post) along with Harley Quinn (I might paint her next).  I've found these two to be a bit more useful than Worker, but I'll get to that in a minute.

 First up is Harley thug number 2 (yeah that's how I roll) aka Bragg










As you can see Bragg has a sawn-off shotgun.  Admittedly he's a one trick pony.  Run up the board fire his shotgun and run off in search of an ammo crate, then repeat.  His sawn-off use the expansive template, so it doesn't roll to hit, and hit's multiple enemies.  If you can get them in that sweet spot on the template, cause them some serious hurt.

And finally Harley thug number 1, aka Punker









As you can see Punker is a punk clown with a chainsaw.  He's also a one trick pony.  He runs at the enemy and cuts them into tiny pieces.  That chainsaw is absolutely brutal.  It always damages on a roll of 3 or better and inflicts 3 lethal damage when it does.  He's also got an attack value of 3, so he can potentially  churn out 9 lethal damage a turn.  He hits well above his weight.  To put it in perspective, he can potentially take out Batman, I mean his odds are slim, but it's still within the realms of possibility.




No comments:

Post a Comment