Sunday 13 September 2015

More Clowns for the Circus

I've done two more clowns.  These clowns called Sniggering and the imaginatively titled shield clown are another pair of Mister J's henchmen that I use a lot.

Let's have a closer look at Sniggering.







I like to use Sniggering as a sniper.  I put him in elevated position and have him pick off any fool who runs under a lamppost.  His other role is to guard my deployment zone.  He also has the informer rule, which gives me an extra pass action.  When used right I can launch an attack on one dude with a swarm of guys.

Now the clown with the shield



Shield clown has one use and one use only.  Grab the loot counter and hold onto it.  His shield gives him a lot of protection, but he can't fight for shit.  So loot chasing it is. 


Just three more clowns to paint, and a few chips in Joker to fix and my tournament list will be finished.  Then I can start on all those Rise of the Kage minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment